Monday, May 11, 2015

Impact

Guy like to be rough almost as much as they like to be soft. But when they are paying for your time, rough is usually the norm.

We're in the back of a car, a blanket below us. It's a little warm, but I don't mind. A breeze blows through a gap in a window. He's straddling me, pushing my shoulder-blades so I'm pressed into the seat. I can feel him 'position' himself, then press in as hard as he can. Pressure! Pop! Then he's in.

The same words cross my mind every time.

First Impact.

Its always the same. A mix of ecstasy and pain. Of being forced into, and feeling the release that comes with the thought I'm being taken.

First Impact. I'm sure I read those words somewhere before, but I can never quite remember what they are from. But it describes it perfectly. First Impact.

To be honest, the first impact is my favorite part, right up there to the point when its over. Not that I don't enjoy sex, its my drug of choice. But between the moaning and gripping of sheets, I find the very beginning when it first starts, and the very end when they gasp moaning the best. The two most powerful moments. The foreplay that makes them want to rip my clothes off, and the finale, when they collapse breathing heavily, tousling my hair and telling me it was amazing.

But it always stay with me.

First Impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment